13.5 Short Course Late Model
Production baed only
1. Any 13.5 brushless motor ROAR APPROVED
2. Any 7.4V Lipo battery that has a quick release hobby grade connector for connection to the ESC.
3. NO ZAPPING OR OVER CHARGING!!
1. Speed control- BLINKY MODE ONLY stock no timing
(approved ESC's- Tekin tektt1155, Hobbywing hwa30112000, Reedy asc27002)
Bodies: Approved Body list:
A+ one piece
C&M “Atomic SC”, “Assassin” & “Atomic”
Losi # los8096
OFNA # 31143
Onstat LM B1 ,B2 , AND B3
RJ Speed 1/8 Dirt Oval Body
RJ Speed Mega Wedge 1/8 Dirt Oval Body
Setser SS Late Model Body
1. Rear spoiler 3” max length
2. Left side dam-starting edge may begin from center of front axle with wheels straight to rear
and cannot extend past the rear spoiler. Maximum height of side dam can be 5”, must have
two attachment points at least 8” apart. Must be clear and free of paint or stickers.
3. Right/Left/Center spoiler cap (max of three across rear spoiler)
4. No additional wings, spoilers, flaps, etc can be added except what is stated in the rules.
5. No Metal is allowed to be added to any body, bumpers, wings or used as supports.
6. Bumpers must be made of shock absorbing material (no metal) and must be completely
covered by the body.
1. Any production based factory built rear engine short course truck, rear engine chassis have no weigh limit. All trucks are to remain in stock form,
No alterations of any sort allowed (cutting, drilling, grinding) for racing advantages, such as lightening or moveable components
Not allowed: Machined carbon fiber, fiberglass, custom parts, or altering of parts. And no high performance parts or chassis that aren't production
based from manufacture.
2. Stock shock towers
3. Stock shocks (rears only on rear, fronts only on front)must also be for your brand of truck.
4. Stock centered battery location
5. Stock motor location
6. Exceptions mid motor/mid motor conversion kits or carbon fiber chassis or parts will be allowed to race BUT they have to weigh a min of 6.5 lbs
1. Single speed transmission only
2. Must be 2 wheel drive and rear wheel drive only.
1. Wheels must be the 2.2/3.0 SC Wheels, no 1/10 ST or 1/8 buggy wheels
2. Tires must be the 2.2/3.0 SC rubber tires only.
All rules are subject to change at any time