Check back often for more updates
1. Any short course Rear motor truck (Associated, Losi, Traxxas...,) (No mid motor Trucks)
2. Any short course wheel & tires (No truck, no foam tires)
3. ESC - we are running the Hobby Wing Justock ESC. They have to have the light and say (justock) on the esc.
This is a common ESC can be found online and in the hobby shop for $51.99
4.Motors - you can run any 13.5 motor you want as long as it don't cost more than $100.00. And you can run time in the motor.
5. Bodies - Any late model body. Side wings and spoilers.
6. Batteries you can run a 7.4 battery
NO 7.6 battery. Over charging will be checked! 8.44 is the most you can go. Any batteries no Shorty packs. Batteries have to be in the center of the trucks. No off-set.
7.Shocks & Spring oil
1/10 You can run any Shocks that come with the truck and big bores shock Spring oil and can run the Custom Works Spring if you want to.
More Info coming Soon
Full Race Rules coming soon But main points are as follows:
ESC- HobbyWing Just Stock
Motor- 13.5 Motor value of $100 or less
TIres- Any Rubber Short Course Tires
Body- Late Model Body